An opportunity to work with a Global leader in the Pharmaceutical Industry as Regulatory Labeling Specialist.
This role will focus on Product Labeling for domestic and overseas markets and maintenance of CCDS.
- Facilitation of Labeling Negotiations with Health Authorities
- Preparation and Review of all Labeling documents ensuring all documents are submission ready
- Processing Local Labeling Deviation requests for assigned products
- Preparing updates to the CCDS, EUPI and USPI for products in additional therapeutic areas
Qualifications, experience and skills
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline.
- At least 5 years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Product labeling experience required