EPM Scientific are currently seeking a freelance Sales consultant to work closely with one of their clients on a remote contract lasting until the end of the year.
Below is some information about the role:
- Contract lasting until the end of 2022
- Sales/Business Consultant, working closely with the law and technology departments to provide day-to-day business support services
- You will be in charge of managing the relationship with the internal customers based in EMEA & APAC and act as client advisor and advocate to ensure that customer needs are understood and satisfied.
- You will resolve customer queries, recommend solutions and guide application users through features and functionalities.
- Project management: develop strategic roll-out plans (including drafting project charter, budget estimates, and execution plans) and oversee the end-to-end process
- Internal communication: facilitate the relation with the International Contract Database (ICD) user community
- Set-up the ICD communication plan
- Develop internal product newsletters
- Host user feedback sessions
- Provide functional assistance and maintain the ICD user documentation (Confluence)
- Assist internal clients by collecting the requirements and understand the work-flow processes for building electronic contract request forms (CRFs)
- Facilitate feedback/input taking from ICD stakeholders for potential system enhancements / support
- Handle client complaints, collect and analyse data, and improve the overall customer experience
- Increase knowledge sharing by making sure training materials are available
- Support the ICD Core Management Team in developing a training strategy.
If this role is of interest then please apply below!