EPM Scientific are currently working with a key Pharmaceutical client, who are looking for a Freelance Process Simplification Manager, based either in Belgium, The Netherlands or Luxembourg.
This role is lasting until the end of March 2023, is full-time and remote.
Some further details on the role are listed below:
Scope of the role is to support in everything that has to do with data, execute simplifications over different countries (BE/NL/Luxembourg), execute and streamline process flows, someone who likes to work with data and visualise data, give presentations, bring lose elements together, a lot of preparation work, simplify complex matters and data, being the translator to simplify complex data, mostly work behind the scenes, be the SPOC for questions around data from different countries, data driven person, GDPR, etc.
- Supporting the follow up of implemented process improvement projects and monitoring the benefits achieved
- Performing analysis of processes, process performance and responsibilities across roles within the organisation
- Harmonising processes and process roles with a modular approach linked to responsibilities and capabilities
- Contributing to the development of an overall process oversight for the organisation
- Someone who has a certain level of experience in Pharma environment
- Be able to work in a very strict and regulated environment
- See the bigger picture and connect the dots, be accurate and compliant, will be working with secure data so confidentiality is required, detailed, factual, etc.
- Team: Teams in BE, NL and Luxembourg - organisation of 350 people
- Project management skills with a systematic approach
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Data driven and analytical mindset
- Ability to translate numbers into data insights
- Ability to connect the dots and develop process flows (Visio)
- Fluent in English and Dutch
If you are interested in this position then please apply below!