My client is a global communications agency with the sole purpose of improving health-care all around the world, they adore and value working with freelancers.
They are looking for multiple Mid - Senior Medical Writers who can provide guidance and technical expertise in developing and reviewing scientific materials within the therapeutic areas of Immunology and Dermatology.
- Hands on development of a range of scientific/medical education materials
- Materials include: ad boards, symposia, standalone meetings, training materials
- Leading discussions on scientific content with clients and external experts (KOLs), both face to face (when necessary) and on calls
- Therapy areas: immunology, dermatology, auto immune disease
- 5+ years of medical communications agency experience as a medical writer
- Life Sciences Degree
- Well versed in the therapeutic areas of Immunology and Dermatology (other candidates will be considered)
- Ability to travel to meetings and events
- Fluent in English
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, don't wait, click apply!
Interviews for this position are underway this week, so don't miss out!