Formulation Development Manager
Salary: Highly Competitive
Location: Hannover, Germany
A global leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to bring on an accomplished Formulation Development Manager to join their rapidly expanding R&D department. You will be leading a variety of drug product and formulation projects across multiple sites. Furthermore, you will be the subject expert for all formulation development. You will also be responsible for maintaining clear and accurate records of experimental work and provide progress reports and updates to a variety of senior execs.
The company is currently undergoing massive internal growth and the team have doubled this past year and is now securing the most elite talent on the market. If you are an individual with ambitions and a vision and wish to be part of an exciting process that will propel into the future of pharmaceuticals, then this opportunity is for you.
- Providing technical leadership to a project: develop, plan and execute experiments.
- Responsible for formulation development.
- Responsible for setting up formulation laboratories.
- Responsible for ensuring GMP compliance throughout the site.
- Apply scientific and statistical principles to design, conduct and assess experiments.
- PhD or Masters Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering or similar) with 6+ years of industrial experience.
- Experienced working in formulation development.
- Ability to undertake research with minimal supervision.
- Ability to adequately communicate in written and oral form.
- Fluent English.
- Right to work in Europe.