*CRO - Finance Specialist*
I am working with a globally reputable CRO as they seek to expand their operations.
They would like you to provide financial support for project deliverables, scoping and pricing, bottom-line analyses, revenue/NBA analysis and reporting, trainings, and process enhancements in the CRO's division, whilst meeting quality and on time standards.
They key accountabilities include:
- Work alongside Manager/Director/VP and team to help develop a partnership with all departments to assist them in their interaction with clients.
- Participate in client briefs, negotiate timelines, provide guidance on financial direction and project management.
- Provide quality review, audits, and ongoing maintenance of SOPs, to ensure all project-specific requirements are met, providing guidance as needed to internal teams.
- Work within and promote adherence to guidelines and SOPs.
- Provide strategic guidance to project team members and provide coaching and mentoring as needed.
- Liaise closely with all stakeholders to discuss issues and resolve conflicts.
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve project efficiency, results, or team performance.
- Demonstrate good understanding of organizational strategy and demonstrate the ability to align activities accordingly.
Budget pricing/development: Lead/participate in budget briefing meetings to:
- Define the internal budget scope for all assigned projects and provide guidance to internal teams where budgets are needed for non-standard items and projects.
- Creation of internal and Client budgets, budget revisions and Changes in Scope that reflect both Parexel and Client needs ensuring accuracy, consistency, and competitiveness (quality control)
- Facilitate pricing discussions/analysis with appropriate identified key decision makers, including updates to generic and Client specific fixed price budgets
- Working alongside account leads/Customer Strategy Directors to support the set-up of new Clients and as applicable.
- Aware of contract financial provisions ensuring self and others adhere to budgeting and procurement terms.
- Support client teams with quarterly SOW contracting.
- Support account rebate calculators with FBP and account teams.
NBA/Revenue analysis and reporting
- Manage OPF/PRISM hours tracking and monitor associated TIME code generation.
- Track and report (bi/monthly) financials including revenue recognition, hours/revenue forecasting, project profitability and new business awards.
- Review/collate/analysis of NBA/Rev for quarterly close
- Maintenance of revenue and new business tracking documents and QBR spreadsheets and slide decks
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, and aptitude for people management.
- Client focused approach to work and excellent client liaison skills.
- Excellent understanding of financial concepts.
- Ability to organize, prioritize work, meet strict deadlines and strong project management skills with proven ability to multitask, running multiple projects and programs in parallel.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, demonstrate initiative, and be able to assume responsibility for team members in the absence of the Manager.
- Ability to relate to key client personnel and suppliers in a professional and credible fashion.
- Initially a contract position
- Aim is for this position to go permanent so temp to perm arrangement is an option
- ASAP start
If interested, please follow the given links to apply.
If you are a LinkedIn user, feel free to reach out to me directly at EPM Scientific and William Paton.