We are seeking a candidate for a Field Applications Scientist opportunity, focused in analytical instrumentation. Preference will be given to candidates residing in the Mid Atlantic region (PA, NJ, MD, DE).
- Hands on experience with mass spectrometry (LC/MS) with knowledge of biopharma applications
- BS degree in analytical chemistry, chemistry, biochemistry, or similar discipline
- Previous experience as field applications scientist/similar customer facing role
- Previous experience using & troubleshooting mass spectrometry instrumentation
- Willingness to travel 50%
- Advanced degree in analytical chemistry, chemistry, biotechemistry, or similar discipline
- Knowledge of omics-related applications (proteomics, metabolomics, lipidomics)