Title: External Manufacturing Quality Lead
Location: Chantilly, VA
A global leader in generic pharmaceuticals is looking for an External Manufacturing Quality Lead to join their team as they continue to expand. The candidate would be responsible for managing end-to-end activities related to external manufacturing quality including packaging facilities and third-party logistics.
- Oversight of external packaging and 3rd party logistics facilities
- Release of batches/lots in SAP
- Review and approve deviations and exceptions reported at packaging facilities
- Implementation of serialization aspects related to Quality
- Act as the point of contact for supply chain management in all quality matters related to packaging and 3rd party logistics
- Audit packaging and 3rd party logistics facilities and CAPA follow up
- Ensure the testing and release of packaging components
- Degree within the life sciences
- 6-8 years in pharmaceuticals working in QA of manufacturing or packaging
- Work at a big name looking to promote from within
- Privately held company that encourages independence
- Great company culture with great values
If this sounds interesting to you, feel free to apply!