**(Remote, Must Work CST or PST)**
Job opportunity with a top biopharmaceutical company that is looking for an Enterprise Systems Administrator to join their team on a 12-month contract with a possibility for conversion or extension!
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems.
- A minimum of 4 years of progressively responsible experience as a Systems Administrator
- Experience escalating/managing Tier 2/3 tickets to vendor partners for resolution
- Experience with: Veeva Vault (eTMF, Submissions, QualityDocs, and/or PromoMats), Veeva CRM, ServiceNow, Workday or HR-related systems, and Concur or Coupa Finance-related systems.
- Work with businesses to define and document key administrative business processes and requirements
- Execute assigned System Administrative tasks per governing standard operating procedure (SOP)/Work Instruction, documenting as required
- Ensure GxP-validated systems remain in a validated state
- Manage and/or perform system changes, ensuring changes are controlled, tested, validated, and communicated
- Create and review training materials, "How To" documents, work instructions, SOPs and knowledge-base articles
- Create validation plans and necessary validation documentation per Acadia's computer system validation SOP
- Health Insurance
Please apply here directly if interested but If you are genuinely not interested, is there someone you can recommend?