Director, Quality Assurance (Fully Remote)
Northern, New Jersey
Looking to elevate your career to the next level with a company that will be the world's leading consumer healthcare company? Global top-10 pharmaceutical company is looking for a Director Commercial Quality Assurance to join it expanding team on its consumer health care division. In this fast-paced role, you will be the commercial quality lead for all of the united states.
The Director Commercial Quality Assurance will have the following responsibilities:
- Oversee a team focused on product complaints
- Logistics from a Quality perspective, including Batch Releases of all distribution centers.
- Responsible for Local and Federal regulatory inspections.
- Quality Representative for all QMS related and operational quality activities and issues, relating to the commercial business for a variety of product categories such as: OTC, Dietary Supplement, Food, Cosmetic, Medical Device.
- Key leader on all field alerts, and if it escalates product recalls.
- Cross functional leader for commercial quality.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Some experience with OTCs, Consumer Health Products, Dietary Supplements, etc.
- Management experience overseeing individuals who have direct reports themselves.
- Corporate level experience.
- Have interacted with the FDA directly.
- Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits + Excellent Bonus + Stock Options + 401k + Penchant Plan