Director, Quality Control
Working Situation: Hybrid Model
Large Pharma company looking to add talent and excellent leadership to the Quality Control team. The perfect candidate would be willing to work hands-on to ensure compliance and support Analytical functions in Cell and Gene Therapy at test lab sites. If you see yourself being a leader of innovation and discovery this opportunity is for you.
The Director of QC will be responsible for…
- Working cross-functionally between Quality assurance, quality control, and regulatory affairs teams to maintain compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Ensure data integrity among testing and stability studies while also reviewing data stability and product release
- Oversee batch review processes while maintaining GMP, GLP, GCP
- Acting as a strong leader with a passion for growth and success for QC teams
The Director of QC should have the following qualifications….
- MS degree in Life Science, or equivalent
- Approx. 10 years of pharma, biotech, medical device industry experience with previous experience in a GMP, GLP or GCP QC role
- Specific experience with Cell and Gene Therapy
- Can-do mindset with a willingness to lead and support!
- Competitive Health Insurance
- Competitive PTO program
- 401k Match
If you are interested in the role of Director, Quality Control don't hesitate to apply today!