Greater Chicago Area
Competitive Compensation + excellent bonus/benefits
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to facilitate, analyze and interpret the data from experiment results
- Ensure protocols are in compliance with company policies, such as ICH, GMP, USP and FDA regulations
- Strong communication, organization, and multitasking skills are needed to lead
- Install new equipment, processes, and methods for the solution of technical problems
- Will work and manage in-house and outsourced lab activities.
- Focus on multiple compounds within their pipeline (approaching phase III)
- Operate wet chemistry instruments such as HPLC, LC-MS, FTIR, KF, UV/Vis, Etc.
- Have experience in method development(ideally from scratch)
- Past experience overseeing outsourced vendors (CROs/CMOs/CTLs/CDMOs)
- Experience overlooking multiple drug candidates within the company's pipelines
- Experience coaching and mentoring junior scientists(highly coveted)
- M.S or Ph.D. in Chemistry or a related scientific field with ideally 5-7 years of industry
- Experience authoring CMC sections for IND and NDA is highly sought after