We have a current opportunity for a Director, Medical Writing (publications) a permanent basis. The position will be based in the USA and provides a fully remote option.
Company Summary: A full-service global Med Comms agency is looking for a Director, Medical Writing to join their extremely reputable agency. This agency harvests an extremely collaborative, flexible, stable environment.There is exponential growth potential and an unbeatable work life balance. If you are an experienced and passionate Medical Writer who is looking for a leadership position, please apply!
The Director, Medical Writing will be responsible for:
- Working across exciting oncology accounts.
- Overseeing a team of Principal Medical Writers, Senior Medical Writers and Medical Writers while they develop various publications deliverables including but not limited to abstracts, manuscripts, posters, and congress activities
- Managing time-lines and projects to ensure deliverables are produced in a timely manner.
- Building out the medical writing team.
- Providing therapeutic expertise across various oncology indications.
The Director, Medical Writing should have the following qualifications:
- Must hold a MS, PharmD, MD, or PhD qualification
- Experience working with publications and/or medical affairs deliverables
- Expert in oncology
- 4-5+ years of relevant Medical Communications agency experience
- Experience in project management and managing direct reports.
For further information about this position please apply.