Clinical Trial Manager
This publicly traded pharma/biotech company is at the forefront of drug and vaccine development. They have established themselves as a leader in the space as seen through their $30B+ market cap. They have stayed true to their mission - to make a positive impact to people through their medicines - and continue to be pioneers in the pharma/biotech world. This company is currently looking for a clinical trial manager to help lead the clinical operations team and work directly with the director of clinical operations.
- Engage in the process of choosing CROs, advisors, and additional service providers
- Play a role in management choices regarding resource needs and approach for study teams
- Oversee that studies are carried out following the protocol, ICH-GCP guidelines, regional regulations, and relevant standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Contribute to the creation, upkeep, and refreshment of SOPs for Clinical Operations and Clinical Development
- Guide less experienced personnel when necessary.
An ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A Bachelor's degree in a life science related field
- Clinical operations experience, (sponsor or CRO) required
- Strong oral and written communication skills with ability to work with cross-functional teams
This firm greatly values its employees as seen through their competitive compensation packages:
- 401(k) matching
- Annual bonus
- Health/life insurance
- 3 weeks PTO
If you're interested in joining this dynamic team, please apply now!