Country Medical Affairs Director - France
An emerging biotech are looking to build out their European Medical Affairs team, with the initial phase to have an experienced Medical Affairs leader to establish their presence and be the Medical expert within country. This person will be responsible for building the medical affairs department from the ground up. They company has several products within pipeline, with two key products coming up the launch phase.
Your role will be to provide critical medical insights, to train the medical team as it is built, and to drive the late stage development and life cycle management of the products all the while preparing the medical affairs department for a crucial launch.
- Lead the Medical Affairs activities and strategy
- Develop, implement and execute the Country Medical Affairs strategy
- Work cross-functionally with the further regional team (Market access, Clinical Development, Commercial)
- Oversee the country Medical affairs teams
- Work closely with global team to ensure the strategy is implement for the country
- Must be a Medical Doctor (M.D)
- Significant Medical Affairs experience
- Knowledge on leading a team in country
- Experience within Haematology (coagulation, thrombosis, bleeding disorders)
- Experienced with launching products for the country
I look forward to receiving your application.