A leading global biopharmaceutical company, who is focused on the development of medicines and treatments aimed to address needs of people living with mental illness or cancer, is looking to bring on new talent to assist its advanced analytical needs through each phase of the Drug Development Process. The Analytical Research Group is looking for a Biologics Analytical Development Contractor who will be responsible for assisting the analytical testing and characterization of immunotherapeutic products.
- Develop, execute, and optimize characterization and release assay for purity, impurity, and potency of immunotherapeutic product
- Routinely test products to support early and later phase development
- Follow designed analytical procedures and review results in comparison to SOP acceptance criteria, methodology, and product specifications
- Evaluate and employ new approaches to improve the quality and efficiency of analytical work processes
- Assist in the creation of technical protocols and reports
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific field with 2+ years of relevant experience
- Working knowledge of multiple applicable techniques such as ELISA, HPLC Based Assays, Western Blot, Cell Culture, or Cell-based Potency assays
- Experience utilizing immunoassay data analysis software (SoftMax, PLA, etc.)
- Experience in a regulated Lab
This is an on-site, contracted role with potential to hire.
Highly competitive pay + benefits