A small innovative (CDMO) Biotechnology company based in Bay Area is currently seeking a driven CMC Project Manager with experience Strong CMC process development and cGMP manufacturing experience. They focus on bringing in the right culture to their team and want to move FAST. You would be joining for an initial 6-month contract with a STRONG possibility of converting to Permanent.
- Establish project goals within broad outlines provided by top management
- Directs project design, outlines, and delegates tasks involved, and reports progress to all key stakeholders.
- Oversee all phases of projects
- Acts as a liaison between the Company, partners, clients, and vendors.
- Develop and actively manage project plans, schedule and budget to meet deliverables
- Conducts cost analysis, estimating expected costs for projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Biological Sciences or Chemistry
- 5+ years of Pharmaceutical industry experience in CMC Process Development and cGMP
- 5 years of experience within Project Management or External Research Collaboration Management of Biological Molecules
- Experience working in a CMO or CRO
- SAGE X3 ERP or any ERP experience
- Mandarin communication(writing & spoken) skills is a Plus
They are looking to bring someone on the team for an initial 6 months before converting to permanent, depending on the quality of work! If you are interested in the Project Manager Consultant role, then please don't wait to apply!