A leader in the Pharmaceutical Industry working around Immunotherapy is currently looking to bring on new and promising talent. They're looking for a highly motivated Clinical System Manager for a 6-month contract to extend position to play a key support role assisting study teams with maintenance, implementation and close-out using various clinical systems including IRT and eTMF. Applicants should have current knowledge IRT and eTMF
- Provide system and administration support to business users within the R&D organization including Clinical Development
- Management of user requirements, system enhancements, testing, troubleshooting, and administration of systems.
- Provide clinical system training and support to system users
- Ensure GCP requirements and inspection readiness are maintained and current
- Work in close collaboration with IT in planning and test execution
- Ensure data quality standards are maintained through all system versions
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years pharmaceutical industry knowledge and experience
- Experience in Clinical Study Management
- Experience with Veeva Vault eTMF experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills across research teams.
This is a Remote 6-months contract to extend position.