**Little Falls, NJ (On-site 2-3 days/week)**
Job opportunity with a top biopharmaceutical company that is looking for a Clinical Study Lead to join their team on a 12-month contract with a possibility for conversion or extension!
- Hold a university degree
- Pharma Research & Early Development
- DRIVE STUDY STRATEGY by designing study strategy, integrating the patient voice, driving diversity in enrollment, reviewing/contributing and evaluating executability of study protocol, country selection, and data delivery plan, in partnership with cross-functional stakeholders. May be asked to contribute to the strategic development plans occasionally
- LEAD STUDY TEAMS by providing the operational expertise and thought leadership as a leader of study teams that are accountable for delivering clinical studies; creating and driving study timelines, milestones, and budget
- MANAGE RISK AND COMPLIANCE by identifying, managing, and mitigating risks and issues while ensuring the study team is trained on and adheres to all appropriate standards, including ICH/GCP, SOPs, and other regulations
- MANAGE VENDOR PERFORMANCE by providing direction and oversight for outsourced activities to ensure CRO and vendor delivery against the contracted scope of work
- INNOVATE AND CHAMPION CHANGE by driving process improvement, implementing new technologies, and participating in supplemental non-project work - e.g., participating in cross-functional initiatives, attending and participating in conferences, ad boards
- Health Insurance
Please apply here directly if interested but If you are genuinely not interested, is there someone you can recommend?