A leading and global imaging Medical Devices company is looking for a Clinical Specialist in the Netherlands. This company is a leading healthcare provider, who gives an opportunity to make a difference in people's lives.
They are looking for somebody who has a great experience with imaging systems (CT and X-ray) and also who is self-motivated, ambitious and knowledgeable.
You would be responsible not only for overall engagements in clinical research and engineering in Computed Tomography, but also:
- Collaboration with development department and clinical institutions to evaluate, test, analayse and deliver on development processes
- Product evaluation and product adoption
- Maximasing the outcome of a study to the benefit of both company and the user
- Support in the presales and aftersales processes
Main requirements that my client is looking for is PhD Degree (or equivalent) completed or in progress in Medical Physics discipline or related area, and:
- Great understanding of CT and X-Ray technology, including technology design, clinical use, industry direction, and competitive environment; Familiarity with the peer review process;
- Project management experience and ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English)
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong commercial and relationship skills to maintain existing and new relationships
- Working experience in Medical Devices Industry (preferable)
- Working experience in Radiology department (preferable)
Please apply here if you are interested in this opportunity. Or, if you would like a confidential discussion about your career opportunities, please contact directly.