Clinical Project Manager
- R+D/ Global Development Operations
- Greater Research Triangle Park, North Carolina Area | Remote Flexible
A cutting-edge regenerative cell therapy biotech company revolutionizing nephrology indications within this particular medical landscape is looking to hire a full-time Clinical Project Manager. This position will report to the Vice President Clinical Operations.
The CPM position will be responsible for managing their global clinical trials.
- Responsible for managing approved study budget(s)
- Develops and oversees study operational plan(s)
- Assists with protocol design and strategy and medical issue resolution for assigned protocol
- Participates in study data review and assists with patient narrative writing and other data review activities as assigned
- Contributes significantly to relevant study documentation including clinical protocols, statistical analysis plan, and clinical study reports
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Undergraduate degree in a scientific field
- At least 4+ years of professional experience in all relevant clinical operations activities in the pharmaceutical industry or CRO industry
- Cell Therapy, Metabolism/Endocrinology, or Nephrology experience is a plus
- 2+ years of project/trial management experience