An established Biotechnology firm based in the San Francisco Bay Area is currently seeking a driven Clinical Outsourcing Consultant with strong Clinical and vendor (CRO) management experience. You will be leading a driven team that is growing, managing the clinical outsourcing front for their clinical trials. You would be reporting directly to the VP of Clinical Operations and have an opportunity to build out the team!
- Managing end to end processes for budget and clinical site contracts
- Support the resolution of budget and contract issues
- Store, track, and archive contracts and budgets in the appropriate systems throughout the Clinical Studies' life cycle
- Lead Vendor Selection and Management process throughout the Clinical Trials' life cycle
- 5+ years of Clinical Outsourcing/Vendor Management experience
- BA/BS required
- Strong RFP/RFI experience
- Strong Vendor Selection and Management experience
They are looking to bring someone on the team for an initial 6 months with a strong possibility of extension! If you are interested in the Clinical Outsourcing Consultant role, then please don't wait to apply!