Title: Clinical Operations Director
Location: Shanghai, China
Overview: A global pharmaceutical company is currently expanding with multi-regional clinical trials and seeking a motivated Clinical Operations Director to join their team. As a Clinical Operations Director, you get the opportunity to make a real-world impact through active leadership in global clinical trials.
Responsibilities of a Clinical Operations Director:
- Take the lead in managing project deliverables and clinical trials
- Coordinate cross-department functions to ensure project success
- Collaborate with teammates to ensure smooth delivery of clinical trials
- Evaluate analysis of budget, operations, activities and projected data to determine progress towards defined objectives
- Review departmental needs and organise / allocate work to ensure project efficiency in accordance to timelines
- Extensive experience in Clinical Operations, Phase I to III trial
- Proven capabilities in critical problem-solving
- Global / multi-regional clinical trial experience
- Opthomology experience is ideal
Benefits and Perks:
- Exciting opportunities to join a sponsor company that is growing!
- Competitive salary and benefits
If you are interested in the Clinical Operations Director role, please apply by sending in your CV!