I'm currently working with on trend Biotech company is searching for a Contract-to-Hire Clinical Data Manager to join their establish Biometrics team. In this role you will oversee clinical data management systems development and manage the external vendors ensuring the quality for the conduct of the current trial. This is great opportunity to be a-part of a leading drug development team as will be able to wear multiple hats as well as have ownership over your deliverables. If you are a driven, passionate, and growth minded individual with a strong background as a Clinical Data Manager or want to learn more, please apply!
The Clinical Data Manager will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the creation and development of DMP's
- Reviewing work orders and data management of vendors
- Monitoring data for completeness and accuracy
- Oversee timelines for database development
- eCRF development activities and data cleaning
The Clinical Data Manager must have:
- Minimum 5+ years CDM experience in Pharmaceutical/Biotech/CRO Industry
- Bachelors degree
- Diverse Therapeutic and Phase Experience
- Good Written and Verbal skills
- Experiece with Oracle and InForm
- Prior Vendor Management Experience (Bonus)
- Passion for growth and delivery of exceptional service.
Option for Remote candidates