A Biotech company is looking for experts in Utilities to help the build of a new facility. This is a long attractive contact of 12 months with a customer who is growing so fast they will need support for longer than this contract.
- Experience in Utilities engineering, Utilities operations, commissioning and validation
- Strong experience working in GMP pharma manufacturing environment
- English and Technical German
- Role as Engineering Representative for the writing, execution, review and approval of the Clean Utilities commissioning and validation protocols. Clean Utilities consist in WFI, Clean Steam, Clean Air and Gases, Acid and Base Chemicals.
- Provide utilities equipment's identification, criticality, maintenance assessment, CMMS data, hierarchie, maintenance strategy, Spare parts stocks levels and maintenance plans to the Planning & Scheduling team.
- Responsible for accurate content of equipment master data, EPL and BOM's in CMMS.
- Promote the continuous improvement of the utilities preventive maintenance program effectiveness.
- Writing and update of Operating Procedures for Clean Utilities systems