My client is a French Biotechnology company, that has 42 subsidiaries operating in more than 150 countries. Mainly provides diagnostic solutions (reagents, instruments, software, services).
Role: Country Cell & Gene Therapy Sales Manager
The ideal candidate is a motivated, well-organized individual who has a deep understanding of Cell & Gene Therapy with sales experience and the ability to develop strong relationships with customers
- Develop and execute strategies to drive business in new and existing markets
- Develop own sales skills & knowledge of the products, services, and customers by working closely with Senior Sales Management and more experienced sales representatives.
- Prepare quotations, proposals, tenders for review by Senior Management prior to negotiation with customers.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Science/Business related field
- Knowledge of Cell & Gene Therapy
- 5 years of sales experience capital equipment sales preferred or experience working in a laboratory environment, and/or previous life science sales experience
- Fluent in Japanese and basic or conversational in English
For further information about this position please apply.