We have partnered with a Global Biotech company based in canton Valais who are currently expanding their manufacturing site and are seeking a CAPEX Lead.
They would like this person for a 12 month contract with the opportunity to transition the person onto a permanent contract with them.
The main tasks
- Responsible for the planning, management and execution of projects within the company network
- Responsible for delivery of project goals with regards to cost, time, functionality, cGMP and safety
- Identify and recommend the internal and/or external resources to reach project goals
- Regular reporting of project progress regarding functionality, cost, schedule, risks and risks mitigation
- Profound experience in project engineering and project management within the chemical, biochemical, or pharmaceutical industries
- Prior experience of working under cGMP conditions
- Strong process engineering skills preferred
- Fluency in English (Fluency in German would be advantageous)
This is an exciting opportunity with our client. Please apply directly!