A global aerospace manufacturer is looking for a Buyer to support their planning and procurement team. With a constantly shifting economy and being one of the largest manufacturers in the United States, this company is looking to continue their growth and needs someone with a solid foundation in cradle to grave PO management, SAP, and supplier management.
The Buyer will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and procurement of supplies and equipment
- Forecast future procurement needs; monitor stock levels and maintain safety stock. Expedite delivery of goods when appropriate.
- Data collection and analysis of market trends, supplier spend, quality, and delivery metrics.
- Authorise payment for purchases by forwarding receiving documentation and serve as liaison with the Accounts Payable Department to ensure accurate and timely payment of invoices
- Obtain all documentation related to supplier and purchasing approvals
The Buyer should have the following qualifications:
- 1+ years of work experience in procurement
- Understanding of Excel (pivot tables, Vlookup, etc), and PowerPoint desirable.
- Preferred experience with SAP
- Skilled negotiator with experience developing contracts.
If you are interested in the Buyer role, then please don't wait to apply.