Business Development Sales Specialist, Biologics and Cell&Gene
My client has a rich history, established 125 years ago and to date is the preferred global partner to the pharmaceutical, bio-tech and nutrition markets.
The position provides field technical support for Cell Biology and Transfection product groups. They are a key contributor in driving large projects together with team members and growth opportunities towards a multi-K Euro business, developing new processes and tools to support the commercial teams, and drive the continuous improvement of the status quo.
- Provides high level technical and application support for Cell Biology and Transfection products.
- Supports the Strategic Accounts and Business Development team in the solution proposal and adoption stages of the sales process.
- Own the end-to-end planning and implementation of strategic cross-functional projects, while managing and developing relationships with different stakeholders across departments and countries.
- Supports prospecting of new customers and accounts by identifying new median and high value opportunities in their territory and beyond.
- Academic background in Life Sciences degree or related topic, ideally to the PhD level.
- Fluent German and English
- Strong understanding of the drug discovery process.
- High level of knowledge on the products and regulatory aspects.
Apply here if you are interested in this opportunity or if you would like a confidential discussion about your career please contact: