I am partnered with a global leader in genomics who have been at the forefront of developing technologies for NGS, DNA sequencing and genome editing for over 20 years.
The organisation are enlarging its portfolio to deliver life-changing technology to Life Science researchers internationally. They are also committed to delivering the most innovative and comprehensive solutions for many forms of cancer and infectious diseases.
- Work with the commercial team to identify & qualify opportunities, gather market information to utilise in forward strategic planning for the company
- Proactively build and maintain pipeline of customer projects
- Assist in managing key customers partnerships for long-term business growth
- Strongly promote the company's genomic portfolio whilst attending events, conference and exhibitions to build the external network
- MSc, or PhD in biology, biochemistry or related scientific field
- Profound knowledge in genomics, NGS & DNA sequencing
- Enthusiastic to build a career in Business Development and win new business for the company
- Fluent in English and German
- Competitive salary package
- Opportunity to work with innovative products
- Desirable work culture