We are currently hiring for a Business Development Manager for New Zealand based in Auckland. If you have experience in genomics and are commercially minded, apply now for your next opportunity.
Our client is committed to building core tools and technology to lead life science through intelligent innovation. With a focus on R&D, production and sales of DNA sequencing instruments, reagents, and related products, they provide real-time, panoramic, and full-life-cycle equipment and systems for precision medicine, precision agriculture, precision healthcare and other relevant industries.
As a leading producer of clinical high-throughput gene sequencers, and multiomics platforms, including genetic sequencing, medical imaging, and laboratory automation, they are looking for a key player to expand their presence in New Zealand.
Position: Business Development Manager
- Providing professional solutions to the customers based on technical skills in NGS field and achieving the sales targets
- Customer visiting, in-time response to the technical enquiries from the customers, providing professional technical consultation services
- Providing products, technologies and solutions training to the sales team, cooperating with the sales team to achieve the sales target
- Monitoring the latest technologies and trends in NGS field.
- Developing and work closely with KOLs for efficient products promotion
- Participating in marketing activities
- Providing products introduction/update/technical seminars regularly to the customers
- Collecting market information, competitors' information to marketing and R&D department for strategy planning
- Masters degree or above in Molecular biology, cell biology, immunology, genetics or bioinformatics
- Be familiar with genomics or genetics feilds
- Be familiar with gene sequencers or application areas
- Excellent in communication, coordination, and teamwork, loves to take on a challenge
- Self-motivated, willing to learn new technologies and skills, be adapted to frequent business trips
- Experience in agriculture genomics is preferred