Our Client is one of the top 10 Global Clinical Research Organisatons - they are seeking a Business Development Executive to join their growing team, to be office-based and be responsible for driving new sales (CRO).
This position is closely aligned with internal teams, and is responsible for communicating both the scientific and operational benefits of the companies services to prospective clients.
- Actively prospect and generate new sales and business opportunities within assigned customer territory;
- Cultivate strong, long-term relationships with customers and develop in depth knowledge of their organization and needs;
- Achieve sale targets for assigned customers;
- Collaborate with internal staff regarding the development and procurement of proposals;
- Establish and maintain frequent contact with customers through focused client visits and presentations;
- Support marketing initiatives when necessary
- Bachelor's degree, Master's Degree and/or PhD,
- Fluent German and English language skills,
- Previous experience selling within a CRO;
- Ability to recognize the needs of the customer and collaborate with the clinical areas to develop proposals that exceed customer expectations;
- Must be reliable, highly-motivated, well-organized, results-oriented, customer-focused, and possess excellent interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Familiar with using SalesForce;