A provider in the life science industry is looking for a highly motivated, results oriented Business Development and Project Manager with excellent commercial skills to join their organisation. The candidate will develop and drive the brand's solutions deals in the region, at the same time, lead and handle project team globally and/or locally from start to contract signing.
- Develop strategies to differentiate and drive brand's solutions deals from lead to contract signing.
- Lead and handle project team globally and/or locally from conception to completion.
- Liase and work closely with partners to execute signed contracts until completion with effective results
- Represent company in external events and network with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) to exhibit thought leadership findings.
- Contribute to account and regional plans to exceed targets by tracking opportunities in Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Deliver effective results in all aspects
- Prepare customer plans, budgets, reports and maintain high quality project files
- Ensure compliance with internal functional support processes.
- Establish and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Required to travel 15% to 25% domestically and internationally
- 5 years of sales experience in Life Science, biotech or biopharma technical field
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and analytical skills
- Ability to build and establish trust in all stakeholders from customers to the C-suite leaders
- Japanese with proficient level in Japanese and English
- Background in Life Science is preferred, but not compulsory
- Results oriented, a self-starter and able to multi task
If you are interested, please apply with your CV attached.