Salary: $80,000 - $100,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits (+ Relocation Package if necessary)
A state-of-the-art Biotech company is currently looking to hire an Associate Scientist to join their In-Vivo pharmacology team in California. This individual will be hands-on and construct In-Vivo studies for toxicology and pharmacokinetics. An ideal candidate is one that is innovative and always willing to succeed to the best of their ability.
This company is one of the many organizations focusing on developing medicine for better cancer treatment. This opportunity allows for exceptional career growth and industry-competitive experiences. If you wish to start off your career with exceptional experience, apply now!
* Innovating and instituting studies of pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics with animals for successful results
* Understanding of AAALAC regulations and IACUC protocols
* Using presentation tools, Organizing and presenting data from lab reports and project statuses
* Understanding relevant jargon and scientific text, related to projects for research
* Keeping a laboratory report/notebook in an organized fashion
* Understanding EH&S rules and taking safety training
* Master's degree in relevant field of study
o 2 - 4 years of Industry experience required
* Bachelor's degree in relevant field of study
o 4 - 6 years of Industry experience required
* General understanding of pharmacokinetics and pharmacology within the cancer biology field
* Experience with In-Vivo techniques, including blood collection, tumor implantation, animal handling, tissue collection, and dosing methods.
* Experience handling animal tumor model development; syngeneic, Xenograft, PDX and humanized mouse models
* Understanding of rules and regulations on running a in vivo facility
* Experience with biological sample handling and processing in a laboratory
* Experience with various scientific software application is preferred
* Strong track-record of in-depth data analysis and interpretation with scientific rationale
* Detail Oriented and has Strong problem-solving ability
* Strong independent working ability; self-motivated
* Strong communication skills and work ethic