Company Summary: If you're searching for an Associate Medical Director role within a top-tier Medical Communications agency, read on. A growing organization is looking to build out their scientific services team with an experienced Associate Medical Director who is ready to take charge on new accounts and create quality Sales Training and Medical Affairs materials across some of the most innovative media in the industry to date. This position reports into the SVP, Medical Director.
The Associate Medical Director will be responsible for:
- You will play a lead role in developing compelling scientific information and marketing content across key accounts.
- As the Associate Medical Director, you will attend and provide support at team and client meetings to ensure delivery of captivating deliverables for various audiences.
- You will be a partner with the business development team, providing thought-provoking strategic planning and scientific insight for new business pitches.
- You will develop, mentor, and train more junior members of staff with a focus in helping them achieve industry best practices.
The Associate Medical Director should have the following qualifications:
- MD, PharmD, or PhD in life sciences required.
- 5 - 5 years of experience in Medical Communications desired.
- Exceptional written and communication skills essential.
- Ability to balance multiple clients/projects/deadlines at once.
- Extremely collaborative environment and team-oriented culture.
- Remote flexibility.
- Competitive benefits and compensation package.
- Generous PTO allowance.
- Opportunity for professional development and longevity.
If you are interested in this Associate Medical Director role, please don't wait to apply.