A cutting edge, Award-Winning Medical Communications agency is searching for an Associate Medical Director to add to their New York team. The Associate Medical Director will handle oversight of content creation, team management, account development and client interactions. The Industry-Leading agency is looking for someone with 3-5 years experience and an Oncology or Neurology background.
Functions of the role:
- Oversight of content creation, team management and account development.
- Provide integral knowledge of Neurology or Oncology (Oncology preferred).
- Adhere to project deadlines, company protocol and cohesively manage team members.
- PhD or PharmD, 3 - 5 year minimum of experience within Medical Communications or Promotional Medical Education.
- Proven consistency and experience with Oncology and Neurology content.
- Established background of creative strategy, team management and client communication.