Associate Director, PK/PD Modeling
Summary: The Associate Director role can be based in Cambridge or San Francisco in a hybrid capacity. You will be responsible for the oversight of PK/PD modeling & simulation, and analysis. Your key responsibility will be to design and manage clinical pharmacology studies, as well as cross-functional interaction among partner functions at the company.
- Oversee PK/PD analyses, modeling & simulation
- Design and manage Clinical Pharmacology studies
- Interact with partner functions (i.e., research, toxicology, clinical development, regulatory) to support product development and implementation of models
- Liaise with key stakeholders facilitating data integration
- Experience in R, NONMEM and/or MONOLIX, SimCYP and related pharmacometrics software
- Strong understanding of small or large molecule drug modalities and relevant methods
- Publications demonstrating PK/PD or modeling examples
- Flexibility in a changing environment adapting to different projects
- Demonstrated experience leading teams and being lead
If you are interested in the Associate Director role, don't wait to apply!