Munich, Germany (4 days in office)
A small biotech who consistently strive for and achieve innovation in the world of pharmaceuticals. Operating for 40 years in speciality care, this company has seen multiple success and growth on an international scale. They have developed a rewarding culture that encourages learning and development for their employees.
You will be responsible for a wide portfolio of scientifically driven products, and holding responsibility for the successfully inclusion of these products into the German market. You will drive the AMNOG and GBA advices processes for these new products.
- Responsible for the national, regional and local Market Access tasks for the Neurological portfolio.
- Taking the lead for the access strategy across this portfolio including building relationships with regional payers, project development, and roll-out. To ensure the portfolio's success you will be working closely with the field market access teams
- Supporting multiple other functions in all access-related tasks, for example: Key Accounting for hospitals, District Managers, Field forces and the wider commercial team
- Preparations for AMNOG and GBA advices processes
- Being the point of contact for the EU and Global Market Access teams to provide input and advice for the German market strategy
- Master level education in science or Economics (or higher education)
- Highly experienced in Market Access/HEOR
- Previous experience working with the AMNOG process
- Ideally having a pre-estabslihed relationship with regional stakeholders of self-government bodies such as sick funds,MDK, KV, and regional doctors associations
- Strong Analytical and strategic skills
- Experience working in the application of digital solutions related to Market Access is an advantage
I'm looking forward to receiving your application!