Title: Associate Director of Global Market Research
Salary: $165k - $175k Base Salary + 20% bonus + equity
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a patient-driven company making rapid advancements in multiple areas of oncology treatment? My team is working with a growing Medical Device company based in New York City who is looking for an accomplished Associate Director to head their market research and analytic operations.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in leading a commercial insights team and will strive towards driving product growth and expanding on marketing opportunities. This individual thrives in a collaborative work space environment and is determined to make a positive impact on cancer treatment through commercial operations.
The Associate Director of Global Market Research will be responsible for:
- Generating market research insights and analytics from business problems and using these insights to drive the commercial growth of the team.
- Advancing the analytics of the team's brand through savvy utilization of secondary data and primary market research.
- Determining the optimal approach for market research developments that complement the objectives of the brand.
- Effectively improving the brand's usage of commercial tactics, assessment of product advancement, and brand performance metrics through performing primary research studies.
The Associate Director of Global Market Research should have the following qualifications:
- 5 years of experience in biotechnology, pharmaceutical, or related area of health care, particularly pertaining to market research. This includes data analysis, vendor management, the presentation of scientific data and utilization of research data to advise effective future strategies.
- MBA or advanced degree preferred.
- Well-versed in driving market research specifically pertaining to oncology.
- Proven ability to effectively utilize statistical software skills.
- Competitive base salary
- 401k, Med
If you are interested in the Associate Director of Global Market Research role, then please don't wait to apply.