Associate Director DMPK
Salary - $175,000 - $190,000
I'm partnered with a going biotech company that is looking for a DMPK expert to join their team. This person will be running all the DMPK small molecule studies and managing external CRO's that they work with (completely off the bench). As a Associate Director of DMPK you will be responsible for testing the drugs you will work on to ensure they are safe to move forward in the clinical process. You will have a strong scientific leadership in the field of DMPK and be able to understand elements in lead generation and lead optimization. You will play a pivotal role in bringing our drugs to patients as quickly as possible.
- Contributing to the discovery process in DMPK studies and report all findings.
- Take knowledge from lab and use it to advance the innovation into practice in a clinical setting.
- Experimentally evaluate the intrinsic properties of a drug to validate that they are not toxic, harmful, or cause adverse side effects.
- PhD in Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Sciences, or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in relevant industries.
- Experience working with PK/PD model development.
- Possess strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Experience working with LCMS and Phoenix WinNonlin