Description: The individual in this role must be strategic and Critical in a leadership role utilizing tools such as Marketing Analytics, Forecasting, and Business Insights to enhance Advanced Analytics and major developments of new analytics to help surfacing Analytics and Advancement capabilities.
- Lead the Advanced Analytics team and using up and coming technologies to carry through support for Key affiliates among cross functional responsibilities.
- Work Cross Functionally among teams and keep informed of ongoing strategic performance Management for Affiliates. This will include GBT and Affiliate Leadership to Business Planning.
- Collaborate with BI and BTS teammates to find and fix problems with data and operational issues.
- Lead Development between Data Management strategy amongst many types of Commercial Data for the company's emerging capabilities to help create a bigger platform.
- Manage Budgets with external data vendors to make sure the companies across commercial analytics responsibilities.
- Lead Negotiations with external data vendors for long- and short-term data as well as service engagements across sub national script data.
- Maintain and drive the companies cultural work ethic to ensure team is maximizing full potential.
- Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative field required; MBA or advanced degree preferred
- 10+ years' experience in Marketing and/ Sales organizations
- 8+ years' experience in leading and delivering data and Forecasting in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry
- 3+ years' experience in leading teams
- 3+ years' experience of Negotiation with vendors