A small Pre-IPO Nephraology biotech company focusing on regenerative therapies is looking to expand their clinical operations group with a key hire in a Clinical Project Manager. The company has had a lot of success as of late with with their cutting-edge kidney diseases indications, and as such, are looking for this candidate to take on these responsibilities:
- Managing approved study budgets
- CRO and vendor management
- Prepare and review site and study-related documents
- Assist in clinical trial protocol design and in developing ongoing data review plans
Strong Clinical Project Managers will have had:
- 2+ years of clinical project management experience
- Strong Nephrology, Cell Therapy, or Rare Disease experience
- BS in a Life Sciences or Health related field
- Direct Biotech/Pharma experience is a big plus!
If you are at all interested, don't hesitate to apply!