Application Support Specialist
A global life science leader, dedicated to developing ground-breaking technologies and solutions that influence life-changing research and outcomes, are in Search for an Application Support Specialist within Denmark
The company develops mass spectrometry systems as well as other life science products including capillary electrophoresis instruments, front-end HPLC MS products, software, and complete integrated solutions. With 26 office locations across 24 countries the organisation has led the field of mass spectrometry for 50+ years.
- Providing the technical skills and expertise in presales situations. Collaborating closely with the Sales Team to research, develop and demonstrate applications to showcase the organisations product portfolio addressing prospective customer's needs
- Participating in face to face demos, remote presentations or presales visits at customer sites
- Developing and updating applications to stay ahead of market trends and advances.
- Keeping up to date with and contributing to innovations within the scientific community
- Delivering successful customer training in-house, on-site or remotely
- Extensive hands-on experience of LC-MS/MS use, method development and troubleshooting, Ideally covering nominal mass and high resolution techniques.
- Degree or PhD in chemistry/life sciences, or equivalent experience.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%, both domestic and internationally.