My client is a leader in blood and cell components globally. They aim to improve lives through their innovative and quality solutions. As they continue to grow, they are currently looking for a Regional Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the development of portfolio market strategy and implementation for the APAC region, which includes Australia and New Zealand, China, India, North Asia and South East Asia.
This opportunity provides amazing growth potential, career progression and the chance to be working with a growing company.
- Develop market growth strategies through market data and analysis which leads to adoption customer centric approach in key markets to achieve business objectives
- Formulate regional launch excellence plans for new product launch or upgrades; and ensure seamless collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Provide upstream information and insights on regional product/needs for product development
- Drive the development and implementation of marketing and
communications campaigns across portfolios
- Minimum 8 years of working experience, with at least 3 years in an APAC Marketing role in a medical device or pharmaceutical industry. Prior sales experience in this relevant industry is an advantage
- People management and leadership experience is preferred
- Experience in working with medical electronics and software integration on business networks is an added advantage
If you are interested to take on this challenge and escalate your career to the next level, please apply with your CV attached.