Due to the beginning of new projects this year, a fast-growing gene therapy company is looking for a Analytical Development Associate to add to their Development team. You will be responsible for supporting laboratory operations and analytical testing.
The Analytical Development Associate will be responsible for:
- Supporting development of analytical methods for Gene Therapy Products
The Analytical Development Associate should have the following qualifications:
- BA or B.S minimum in Molecular and Cellular Biology, Immunology, Biochemistry, Biology or related field.
- Laboratory and molecular biology experience, experience with PCR/qPCR
- Hands-on experience with HPLC, ELISA, and protein based assays.
- Experience working under cGMP regulations and with ICH/FDA/EMA guidelines.
- Health Benefits (Dental, Vision, Medical)
- Competitive hourly rate