Director, Market Access
An industry-leading healthcare advisory firm is expanding its consulting team with the addition of a Market Access Director. The firm has grown exponentially in recent years on the strength of its award-winning work and culture alike. Ideal Director candidates will possess management acumen and a lead-by-example mentality, as well as strategic acuity and client-consulting expertise. Reporting directly to the firm's Managing Director and VP, Market Access, the Director will have ample upward visibility as well as ample opportunity for rapid career progression and growth.
- Act as a consultant to blue-chip, global pharmaceutical and medical device clients, developing market access and payer & reimbursement strategy.
- Manage and mentor Market Access Analyst and Consultant direct reports.
- Conduct primary and secondary research and contribute to healthcare reimbursement research materials including surveys, discussion guides and handlers, and market analysis plans.
- Oversee the development of high-quality deliverables for clients including presentations, research summaries, and marketing material for payer audiences, ensuring the accuracy and strategic alignment of all content.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5 or more years of experience in market access or payer reimbursement consulting is required
- Graduate MS, MA, or MPH is required; Ph.D., MD, PharmD, or MBA is preferred
- Management experience is preferred
Compensation and Benefits
- Fully remote and flexible anywhere in the United States
- $140-180k Base Salary
- Unlimited paid time off
- 100% coverage of medical premiums for employees and all dependants
- Flexible working hours (you choose when to log on and log off)
- Monthly student loan reimbursement program
- Personal and company performance-based bonus
- 401k plan with no vesting period
- And more!
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Please reach out with any questions!