We have a current opportunity for a Full Time AD Statistics on a permanent basis. The office site location is in New Jersey. For further information about this position please apply.
- Strong knowledge of statistical methodologies, current drug development trends, and regulatory environments.
- Develop statistical sections of clinical development plans, protocols, statistical analysis plans, and key specifications for statistical programming implementation of analyses
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Collaborate with and manage internal and external functions
- Ability to provide guidance to lower level biostatisticians in solving problems.
- Ability to collaborate Cross Functionally with Biostatistics, Clinical Operations, and Data Management
- Propensity Score Modeling / Causal Inference experience is a plus!
- MS/PhD in Math/Statistics, Biostatistics, Computer Science (science related)
- At least 5 years experience in a biotech or pharmaceutical company
- Experience with Gene Therapy/Rare Disease/Oncology is a plus!
- Excellent statistical knowledge with the ability of applying the knowledge to solve scientific and clinical problems.