We have a current opportunity with an established automation company that is looking to expand their footprint the life science industry. You will be an important point of reference for a major product line in their portfolio.
The Regional Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Primary field commercial resource for their automated capital equipment portfolio
- Understand Regional, Portfolio, and market prices to maximize margins
- Capital equipment sales experience selling into Pharmaceutical, Environmental, Biotech or Research Institutions
- Proven Sales track record
- Ability to travel 50% including overnights to customer sites and manufacturing facilities
- BA or BS degree, Chemistry preferred but not required
We are seeking candidates located in Orange County, Los Angelos, or San Diego, near a major airport.