As a leading manufacturer of the medical device industry working with class I to class III medical devices. Are looking to further develop and lead this sector, we are looking for a R&D Director! To lead our R&D team in shaping the future of medical devices. Drive innovation in cutting-edge medical devices, foster collaboration, and oversee end-to-end product development. Your strategic leadership is crucial to our industry leadership and pushing the boundaries of medical device technologies.
The R&D Director will be responsible for the following:
- Lead, develop and motivate a growing team of highly skilled engineers and experts dedicated to the release of industry leading medical devices.
- Drive, define and manage execution of the future project road-map.
- Ensure that new product releases meet manufacturability, reliability, customer and market requirements in collaboration with product marketing, process development, assembly and industrial functions.
- Act as a market leader and provide technical guidance across the organisation, coaching and mentoring team members.
- Oversee the product life-cycle, manage budgets, and identify industry trends.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with senior management for seamless product and team development.
- A university degree in natural sciences.
- Proven leadership in R&D working with class I to class III medical devices.
- Several years of management experience, ideally in international functions.
- Strong communication skills in fluent German and English
- In-depth knowledge of project management
- Ideally, technical expertise and market knowledge in the field of microscopy
- a high degree of intercultural social competence and a very high level of customer orientation
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills.
- Able to communicate complex concepts and requirements clearly and to influence stakeholders and all levels.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Aysha Rhea Oliyath.