We have a current opportunity for a CURA - Digital Marketing Director PR on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Washington DC.
- Plan and implement targeted social, email, and digital marketing campaigns aligned with clients' objectives across diverse channels such as web, SEO/SEM, PPC, retargeting, and paid social.
- Collaborate with the team to create ads and landing pages, taking a creative lead in directing digital campaigns while minimizing outsourcing.
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing initiatives, evaluating outcomes against established goals including ROI and KPIs.
- Identify and analyze digital trends and insights, optimizing expenditure and performance based on thorough analysis.
- Conduct, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests to refine strategies and enhance campaign effectiveness.
- Evaluate emerging technologies, offering thought leadership and perspective for adoption where fitting.
- Engage directly with clients in the planning, execution, and reporting phases of campaigns, delivering insightful analyses and recommendations for optimization and performance enhancements.
- Brainstorm and implement innovative growth strategies to achieve impactful results for clients.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's in digital marketing or related field
- Minimum of 7 years of work experience in digital marketing; agency experience a plus
- Experience and strong interest in clients in the area of health and wellness is a plus
- Experience running advocacy campaigns and/or campaigns to reach health care providers, policymakers and policy influencers
- Must have strong grasp of current marketing tools, trends and best practices, and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing social, email and digital marketing campaigns, including SEO/SEM, Google Ad Words, and display advertising
- Highly creative with expertise in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and ad copy/creative/targeting, including experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of analytic tools and ad-serving tools necessary for campaign set-up and reporting
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Experience with organic social media growth campaigns, graphic design and website development
APPLY AND LET'S CHAT!